|Job type||Full Time|
Are you experienced in Integrated Business Planning Processes design and execution? Do you thrive in team-based activities and interacting with all kinds of stakeholders? If so, then we want to hear from you!
LEO Pharma has embarked on an ambitious journey to become the preferred dermatology care partner improving people's lives around the world - and that is why we need you. You will have a high impact on P&L via process driven alignment of sales target setting at Global Level.
In Integrated Business Planning & Brand Supply department you will get the opportunity to align financial and operational plans towards the strategic business goals with main emphasis on the financial impact.
As a Global IBP Lead your overall objective is to drive financial considerations to be core in the IBP process and decision making. You will ensure that the process is carried out in compliance with the design within the organization with focus on Commercial Finance, GPS Finance at Global and Executive GLT level, as a key enabler to provide control over business, visibility to plan, and effective decision-making.
• Volume budget process owner (towards sites, markets & Finance).
• Ensure transparent supply plan impact on variances, recoveries and inventory provisions.
• Ensure transparent financial impact of demand plan.
• Evaluate PnL impact of supply chain activities.
• Executive reporting following IBP meetings.
Moreover, you will drive the journey of continuous improvement across all steps in the IBP process (in markets at production sites and at Global and Executive GLT level) and ensure synchronization of the timelines with corporate finance to ensure the IBP process is the backbone for financial planning. You will be engaged in knowledge sharing with other Pharma Companies on general IBP best practices and particularly regarding engaging C-suite executives in the IBP process.
To succeed in this role, we imagine that you have the following qualifications:
• An academic background at Masters-level within Finance or Supply Chain.
• Background from large global companies and/or a reputed international management consulting firm.
• Min. 10 years of experience preferably within Pharma, if not, within a highly regulated environment.
• Experience with IBP/S&OP and Business Planning Processes implementation.
• Experience with financial processes and the interlink to the IBP process.
• Consolidated Supply Chain background.
• Ability to work cross-functionally and interculturally.
• Project management skills.
• Preferred pharma industry experience.
As a person you have strong communicational skills and a commercial mindset. You have strong analytical skills and process management experience.
Your new team
You will join the IBP team which consists of four Brand Supply Managers and one Global IBP Lead who is dedicated more to the technical part of the role. This team is a part of bigger Brand Supply team which consists of 10 well experience members. You will be reporting to Director of Integrated Business Planning & Brand Supply department.
Contact and application
For additional information, please contact Camilla Kruuse Maglegaard, Director,
at +45 2878 3797.
You do not need to upload a cover letter, but feel free to add a few sentences in your resume or CV on why this position has your interest.
Let's pioneer together
At LEO Pharma, we help people with skin diseases live fulfilling lives by advancing dermatology beyond the skin. We drive dermatology with our knowledge, collaboration, and curiosity, and we are at the forefront of science in developing new medicines. For us, pioneering together is about constantly improving and extending what's possible for each other, our company, and our patients.
At LEO Pharma, we welcome and consider applications from all qualified candidates because we believe that our different perspectives, backgrounds, and attitudes are what enable us to make the best decisions for LEO Pharma and meet the needs of the wonderfully diverse marketplace we operate in.
For certain positions, LEO Pharma might complete a background check conducted by a third party.