|Job type||Full Time|
Are you looking for developing you career further within the Pharmaceutical industry? Do you enjoy working in a dynamic environment and with system-based work in SAP?
LEO Pharma has embarked on a very ambitious journey to become the world's preferred dermatology care partner - and that is why we need you. You will enter LEO Pharma and Global Supply Chain at a very exciting time with a newly implemented advanced planning tool (Camelot Lean Suite) and newly established Supply Chain Operations team for our site Ballerup and External Manufacturing operations.
In Supply Chain Operations you will get the opportunity to make a significant difference for people with serious skin diseases all over the world.
We are currently looking for a diligent and talented Tactical Planner responsible for our API Manufacturing sites in Ballerup, Cork and Esbjerg. As an API Tactical planner your focus will be to drive the IBP process for internal produced APIs (both tactical & strategic) and drive continuous improvement as API Planning expert. You will work in close cooperation with Production, Detailed Schedulers, Procurement, Quality, Engineering and Global Supply chain functions (Brand Supply Mgmt., Project Managers and Integrated Commercial Supply).
• Maintain the API S&OP Plans (24 months rolling). Support the definition of the tactical supply chain parameters such as minimum stock balances, capacity utilisation targets and volume output levels for planning
• Responsible for monthly S&OP/Site Supply Review meetings on all 3 API sites (Ballerup, Cork and Esbjerg)
• Create supply network plan, run leveling and do capacity analyses in the S&OP horizon
• Ensure handover of production plan to detailed scheduling planner as required
• Conduct supply risk monitoring and initiation of actions to solve supply issues
• Ensure capacity is balanced with demand and aligned with sites, and Head of Global IBP
• Create What-If analysis and scenario planning
• Lead the volume budget process at sites towards Finance for own produced APIs in Ballerup, Cork and Esbjerg
• Responsible for strategic capacity planning of own produced APIs
• Maintain reports for S&OP reporting including S&OP Dashboard. KPI's and Scenario presentation
• Maintain Global API Planning master data
• Maintain system- and process documentation including training documentation, SOP's and Working Instructions
• Owner of API Super User Planning community and drive the global API planning process to be in SAP APO.
• Drive system upgrades, which impacts API
• Continuously develop the Global API planning process and tools according to industry best practices
• Manage or participate in projects related to Global API Planning and API Production Execution - process and system
• Support Detailed Schedulers (PP/DS planners) in site Ballerup, Cork & Esbjerg in the daily challenges when needed.
This position brings a wealth of development opportunities. As you gain broad understanding of our supply chain operations, you will be a great candidate to take on other roles within the organization.
Bachelor's/Master's degree in a related field or equivalent experience
5+ experience within Supply Chain, Logistics and/or Supply Management. Preferably within the Medical industry
Good knowledge in Microsoft Office, especially Excel
Good knowledge and understanding of ERP and MRP systems. Our preferred candidate is a SAP fan
SAP APO experience considered an advantage
Fluent English, both verbal and written
Your new team
The Supply Chain Operations site Ballerup and External Manufacturing consist of 12 experienced team members each managing different areas of the Supply Chain operations for our production site in Ballerup or various External Manufacturers.
Contact and application
If you have questions, please do not hesitate to contact Lars Balmer Hansen, Sr. Manager, at
Mail: firstname.lastname@example.org or Phone: + 45 3131 9846.
Please apply via the link at our website and remember to attach application and CV. The deadline is 03.07.2022. First interviews will be held on an ongoing basis during this period. We expect second interviews to take place in week 27.
You show the ability to work in a complex environment and the ability to manage priorities well. You are curious to understand what the key challenges are in our supply chain operations and improve processes. You have strong communication skills and an analytical mindset with eagerness to learn and take ownership. You have a "Can Do" attitude - Issue solving mindset.
Let's pioneer together
At LEO Pharma, we help people with skin diseases live fulfilling lives by advancing dermatology beyond the skin. We drive dermatology with our knowledge, collaboration, and curiosity, and we are at the forefront of science in developing new medicines. For us, pioneering together is about constantly improving and extending what's possible for each other, our company, and our patients.
At LEO Pharma, we welcome and consider applications from all qualified candidates because we believe that our different perspectives, backgrounds, and attitudes are what enable us to make the best decisions for LEO Pharma and meet the needs of the wonderfully diverse marketplace we operate in.
For certain positions, LEO Pharma might complete a background check conducted by a third party.