|Job type||Full Time|
LEO Pharma has embarked on an ambitious journey to become the preferred dermatology care partner improving people's life around the world - and that is why we need you.
In Order to Cash Finance department, you will get the opportunity to shape the future and help people with skin diseases live more fulfilling lives by advancing the standard of care. You will Support AR reconciliation and ensure internal controls are in place and followed with high compliance and participate in solving of audit recommendation to ensure strong processes are in place.
The role will focus on dunning activities, from statements and reminders to cash collection. Close follow up and ability to maintain the overview on our customers. Handle prepayments, complaints, escalations and investigation on complex cases. You will support AR reconciliation and ensure internal controls are in place and followed with high compliance and participate in solving of audit recommendation to ensure strong processes are in place.
• Responsible for running the dunning process defined in LEO and ensuring cash collection on customers is performed with high standards and in a timely manner.
• Reconcile the accounts receivable ledger to ensure all payments are accounted for and correctly posted in collaboration with outsourcing partner
• Facilitate payment of invoices due by sending reminders and contacting customers.
• Must collaborate across department to ensure cash collection overdue by customers
• Ensure KPIs / CPIs are followed up on and provide input on development of those.
• Strive for highest possible performance for the company's internal and external customers with emphasis placed on strengthen existing processes within the team area of responsibility.
• Participate actively in ongoing optimization of routines and methods in collaboration with team colleagues, so that efficiency is continuously improved and adapted in accordance with the current situation. Furthermore, utilize SAP best-practise knowledge sharing in the team.
• Update work-instructions, so routines as well as market-specific tasks can be undertaken by any other employee in the team.
• Ensure order and structure in all documents and supporting documentation, files and emails related to tasks and area of responsibility in accordance with agreed standards in OtC Finance.
• Works independently or as a part of a team to apply subject matter knowledge in the delivery of owned tasks.
• Accountant, AR clerk, credit or cash collection specialist, customer support
• Business Diploma or similar +2 years experience, or 5/6 years of experience compensating.
• Very good level of English, any additional language highly beneficial
• Experience with cash collection, debt collection agencies, accounting understanding and trade receivable/debtor task.
• SAP skills as well as excel
• Good at process and activity analysis and thrive on having multiple contacts on a daily basis.
• Excellent communication skills with the ability to create dialogue with customers
• Action oriented
• High Quality mindset
• Focus on deliveries
• Drives results
Contact and application
For additional information, please contact Elena Papa, Manager - Cash & NWC or Stefano Carnera at +4581935101.
You do not need to upload a cover letter, but feel free to add a few sentences in your resume or CV on why this position has your interest.
Let's pioneer together
At LEO Pharma, we help people with skin diseases live fulfilling lives by advancing dermatology beyond the skin. We drive dermatology with our knowledge, collaboration, and curiosity, and we are at the forefront of science in developing new medicines. For us, pioneering together is about constantly improving and extending what's possible for each other, our company, and our patients.
At LEO Pharma, we welcome and consider applications from all qualified candidates because we believe that our different perspectives, backgrounds, and attitudes are what enable us to make the best decisions for LEO Pharma and meet the needs of the wonderfully diverse marketplace we operate in.
For certain positions, LEO Pharma might complete a background check conducted by a third party.