|Job type||Full Time|
Are you ready to start a new adventure pioneering together with us? We are looking for our future People Services Specialist who will join our team in Gdansk.
LEO Pharma has embarked on an ambitious journey to become the preferred dermatology care partner improving people's lives around the world - and that is why we need you. Reporting to the People Delivery Manager, you will work in a highly dynamic environment, supporting internal stakeholders all over the world.
In T1 People Services department you will get the opportunity to shape the future and help people with skin diseases live more fulfilling lives by advancing the standard of care.
As part of our 2030 strategy, we will establish a new Global Business Service Center in Gdansk and People Services will be part of it.
• Act as Tier 1 support for LEO managers and employees regarding their personnel, payroll and time & attendance inquiries;
• Update and maintain HR systems according to global and local processes (Hire to Retire);
• Create contracts of employment and work addendums;
• Administer benefit enrollment;
• Administer and calculate compensation, rewards and bonuses to employees;
• Manage employee Leave of Absence and Sickness;
• Prepare jubilee gifts, checks, awards, etc.;
• Maintain Document Archive Tool;
• Identify process/system change and enhancement requests and submit them to your direct manager;
• Create, maintain, enhance, and review User and Step-by-step guides.
To succeed in this role, we imagine that you have the following qualifications:
• Master's / bachelor's degree with preference on Human Resources, administration, business or economics;
• Experience in HR operations delivered in multinational environment would be an asset;
• At least 1 year of experience in maintaining data in Success Factors Suite;
• Very good knowledge of MS Office especially Excel, PowerPoint;
• Good understanding of employment law & employee relations in general, as well as GDPR and compliance concepts and practices;
• English - at least C1 level is a must
As a person, you have very good communication and interpersonal skills. You have ability to work with tight deadlines and ability to work both - individually and in the team.
Your new team
You will join a team of 8 dedicated HR specialists who works for various markets.
Contact and application
For additional information, please contact Tomasz Franciszek Piatkowski, People Delivery Team Lead, at email@example.com.
You do not need to upload a cover letter, but feel free to add a few sentences in your resume or CV on why this position has your interest.
Please note that we review applications and conduct interviews on an ongoing basis.
Let's pioneer together
At LEO Pharma, we help people with skin diseases live fulfilling lives by advancing dermatology beyond the skin. We drive dermatology with our knowledge, collaboration, and curiosity, and we are at the forefront of science in developing new medicines. For us, pioneering together is about constantly improving and extending what's possible for each other, our company, and our patients.
At LEO Pharma, we welcome and consider applications from all qualified candidates because we believe that our different perspectives, backgrounds, and attitudes are what enable us to make the best decisions for LEO Pharma and meet the needs of the wonderfully diverse marketplace we operate in.
For certain positions, LEO Pharma might complete a background check conducted by a third party.