Associate Manager - Equipment Validation and Site VMP Lead
At LEO Pharma, we are at a pivotal point in our transformation journey to advancing medical dermatology by developing new biologics, in a mostly unexplored therapeutic area in the world today.
Every day, we seek inspiration from people living with plaque psoriasis. We are passionate about identifying and addressing their greatest health needs, to both advance medical dermatology and help them live fulfilling lives.
As a purpose-driven company, high performance is measured equally as commercial results, brand performance and the positive impact we create - for health care professionals and their patients. These aspirations are encapsulated in our perpetual quest for the world's best talent.
Working in LEO Pharma:
You will be part of a collaborative and innovative community of like-minded specialists, bound by mutual respect; a caring culture; and our deep commitment to advancing biologic treatments mainly for atopic dermatitis and psoriasis worldwide. Driven by dedication, ambition and agility, we apply our extensive dermatology knowledge and focus on long-term results.
About your team:
You will join a highly motivated team - competing with the biggest pharmaceutical brands - inspiring each other with bold new ideas, expertise and knowledge to grow our current size and reputation. At every step of this journey, you will see the impact of your contributions as we grow and transform into a global leader in medical dermatology.
As Permanent Associate Manager , you will be responsible to manage the Site VMP, CQV and Compliance department within Technical Services with responsibility for providing oversight and support for Site VMP activities performed on-site in LEO Dublin. You will also be an active member in the Dublin Extended Leadership team.
Key responsibilities would include (but are not limited to):
Qualifications & Key skills you should posses:
- To provide active leadership for the Technical Services Site VMP, CQV and Compliance Department in accordance with LEO Pharma Code of Conduct, Values and LEAN Leadership principles.
- To manage and organise resources within the Site VMP, CQV and Compliance Department to ensure effective execution of the site Validation Master Plan, along with supporting the Business Units and New Product Introduction requirements.
- Ensure that all work carried out by Site VMP, CQV and Compliance personnel is to the highest standard and is in compliance with LEO Group Validation Policies and Guidelines, and Safety standards.
- Ensure that all Site VMP, CQV and Compliance personnel, including contractors, receive adequate training in relevant areas and that training is reviewed on an annual basis.
- Perform Site VMP, CQV and Compliance personnel's performance reviews and process department goals in a timely manner.
- Manage the Site VMP, CQV and Compliance budget within Technical Services.
The closing date for all applications is: 23/06/2022
All internal candidates must notify their direct manager if they apply for this role. Failure to do so, will result in you not being considered for this position.
- Minimum Third Level Qualification in Science, Engineering or equivalent.
- Minimum 5 years experience in Pharma
- Excellent communication skills is a must.
- Supervisory experience, demonstrated strong change management skills & excellent people management and stakeholder management skills, is desirable.
- Solid understanding of LEAN, planning & standardisation.
- Be innovative, by creating new & better ways for the organisation to be successful.
- Have a strategic mindset, seeing ahead to future possibilities & translating them into breakthrough strategies.
- Self-starter with ability to complete work independently as well as successfully lead others if needed.
- A "can do" attitude and genuine enthusiasm for driving improvements
- A positive mindset of Safety First
- Courage: Stepping up to address difficult issues, saying what needs to be said.
- Develops Talent: Developing people to meet both their career objectives and the organization's goals.
- Drives Engagement: Creating a climate where people are motivated to do their best to help the organization achieve its objectives
- Builds Effective teams: Building strong-identity teams that apply their diverse skills and perspectives to achieve common goals.
- Collaborates: A confident team player who can work with a high degree of autonomy.
- Decision Quality: Ability to make good and timely decision that keep the organisation moving forward.
- Ensures accountability: Holds themselves and others accountable for meeting commitments.
- Instills Trust: Gaining the confidence and trust of others through honesty, integrity, and authenticity.
- Nimble learner
- Situational adaptability: ability to adapt approach and demeanor to match the shifting demands of different situations.
- Values differences: Recognizing the value that different perspectives and cultures bring to an organization.