|Job type||Full Time|
Supply Chain Planner
At LEO Pharma, we are pioneering together.
We help people with skin diseases live fulfilling lives by advancing dermatology beyond the skin.
We drive dermatology with our knowledge, collaboration and curiosity. We are at the forefront of science in developing new medicines for dermatology.
Each one of us at LEO Pharma can make a real impact in our everyday work. Together, we explore new ideas and make them happen. We do this through mutual respect and a shared sense of purpose, rooted in our caring culture and a commitment to helping others.
For us, pioneering together is about constantly improving and extending what's possible for each other, our company, and our patients.
We are looking for a brilliant Supply Chain Planner to join our team. Reporting to the Senior Manager, RI Supply you will work in a highly dynamic environment, supporting internal stakeholders all over the world.
Role and Responsibilities
The Supply Chain Planner must understand the complex mechanisms of supply markets and is expected to:
• Define, own and optimize demand planning processes
• Ensure orders are placed to consume the demand and log any significant variations to the orders or demand
• Work actively with partners to minimize risk of obsolescence
• Ensure valid and timely supply/demand control
• Point of contact between supply chain, distributors, commercial, finance, regulatory and other key departments
• Comply with internal Group Guidelines and Corporate policies
• Update 36 months rolling forecast
• Improve forecast accuracy by maintaining monthly forecasting procedures
• Drive continuous improvements for both process efficiencies and cost savings in the supply chain
• Support Supply Chain Senior Management with ad-hoc reports and analysis
Professional competencies :
• Bachelor's degree in supply chain, Finance or Logistics
• 5 years of working experience demonstrating a high level of supply chain processes and business understanding
• Fluent in English is required, both written and spoken
• Data savvy - experienced working with MS Excel, SAP or other ERP system and Power BI or other data analysis tool
• Numerical skills - uses formulas and computations to evaluate complex numerical information quickly, including the spotting of inconsistencies and errors.
• Basic finance knowledge - including finance analysis, reporting and performance vs KPIs
Behavioural competencies :
• External orientation
• Performance mindset
• Enterprise thinking
• Team player
About LEO Pharma
LEO Pharma helps people achieve healthy skin. By offering care solutions to patients in more than 100 countries globally, LEO Pharma supports people in managing their skin conditions. Founded in 1908 and owned by the LEO Foundation, the healthcare company has devoted decades of research and development to delivering products and solutions to people with skin conditions. LEO Pharma is headquartered in Denmark and employs around 5,400 people worldwide. For more information, visit www.leo-pharma.com.
Let's pioneer together
At LEO Pharma, we help people with skin diseases live fulfilling lives by advancing dermatology beyond the skin. We drive dermatology with our knowledge, collaboration, and curiosity, and we are at the forefront of science in developing new medicines. For us, pioneering together is about constantly improving and extending what's possible for each other, our company, and our patients.
At LEO Pharma, we welcome and consider applications from all qualified candidates because we believe that our different perspectives, backgrounds, and attitudes are what enable us to make the best decisions for LEO Pharma and meet the needs of the wonderfully diverse marketplace we operate in.
For certain positions, LEO Pharma might complete a background check conducted by a third party.
Please note that we review applications and conduct interviews on an ongoing basis.