At LEO Pharma , we are pioneering together.
We help people with skin diseases live fulfilling lives by advancing dermatology beyond the skin.
We drive dermatology with our knowledge, collaboration and curiosity. We are at the forefront of science in developing new medicines for dermatology.
Each one of us at LEO Pharma can make a real impact in our everyday work. Together, we explore new ideas and make them happen. We do this through mutual respect and a shared sense of purpose, rooted in our caring culture and a commitment to helping others.
For us, pioneering together is about constantly improving and extending what's possible for each other, our company, and our patients.
As part of our 2030 strategy we will establish a new Global Business Service Center in Gdansk and HR will be part of it.
Are you ready to start a new adventure pioneering together with us? We are looking for our future Payroll Coordinator. Reporting to Payroll Team Lead, you will work in a highly dynamic environment, supporting internal stakeholders all over the world.
- Act as Tier 2 support for LEO managers and employees regarding their personnel, payroll and time & attendance inquiries;
- Update and maintain all systems according to global and local processes (Hire to Retire);
- Define payroll controls and control payroll result delivered by vendor;
- Input and monitor data for payroll runs from LEO systems to payroll vendor through hrX and other local/global systems;
- Manage reimbursements from leave of absence/sickness;
- Follow up with the payroll vendor on the resolution of the payroll related employee inquiries;
- Handle various payroll issues such as hrX errors, rejected payments, bank payment release, payslips print out;
- Provide and store various payroll reports according to the local legislation;
- Perform various payroll reconciliation;
- Communicate with local authorities in relation to payroll matters;
- Identify process/system change and enhancement requests and submit them to your direct manager;
- Create, maintain, enhance, and review User and Step-by-step guides.
- Bachelor's/ master's degree within accounting, finance or payroll;
- Minimum 3 years of experience in running payroll for a global organization within a Shared service center;
- Minimum 2 years' experience in working with Employee Central from Success Factors and Time off;
- Knowledge of Kronos Time and Attendance will be an advantage;
- Professional Microsoft excel competencies;
- Good understanding of employment law & employee relations in general, as well as GDPR and compliance concepts and practices;
- Experience in handling multiple country payroll in collaboration with the same vendor;
- Be detailed oriented, well-structured and capable to handle employee requests or pass them on to the payroll vendor;
- Ability to collaborate and guide more junior employees;
- English - at least C1 level;
- French - at least C1 level.
Please note that we review applications and conduct interviews on an ongoing basis.