At LEO Pharma, we are pioneering together.
We help people with skin diseases live fulfilling lives by advancing dermatology beyond the skin.
We drive dermatology with our knowledge, collaboration and curiosity. We are at the forefront of science in developing new medicines for dermatology.
Each one of us at LEO Pharma can make a real impact in our everyday work. Together, we explore new ideas and make them happen. We do this through mutual respect and a shared sense of purpose, rooted in our caring culture and a commitment to helping others.
For us, pioneering together is about constantly improving and extending what's possible for each other, our company, and our patients.
As part of our 2030 strategy we will establish a new Global Business Service Center in Gdansk and People Services will be part of it.
Are you ready to start a new adventure pioneering together with us? We are looking for our future People Delivery Manager. Reporting to the Head of Global Business Service Center, you will work in a highly dynamic environment, supporting internal stakeholders all over the world.
- Running the dunning process defined in LEO and ensuring cash collection on customers is performed with high standards and in a timely manner.
- Focus on Iberia ( Spain and Portugal)
- Reconcile the accounts receivable ledger to ensure all payments are accounted for and correctly posted in collaboration with outsourcing partner.
- Facilitate payment of invoices due by sending reminders and contacting customers.
- Must collaborate across department to ensure cash collection overdue by customers
- Ensure KPIs / CPIs are followed up on and provide input on development of those.
- Strive for highest possible performance for the company's internal and external customers with emphasis placed on strengthen existing processes within the team area of responsibility.
- Participate actively in ongoing optimization of routines and methods in collaboration with team colleagues, so that efficiency is continuously improved and adapted in accordance with the current situation. Furthermore, utilize SAP best-practise knowledge sharing in the team.
- Update work-instructions, so routines as well as market-specific tasks can be undertaken by any other employee in the team.
- Ensure order and structure in all documents and supporting documentation, files and emails related to tasks and area of responsibility in accordance with agreed standards in OtC Finance.
- Works independently or as a part of a team to apply subject matter knowledge in the delivery of owned tasks.
- Accountant, AR clerk, credit or cash collection specialist, customer support or equivalent experience
- Business Diploma or similar +1 year experience, or 3/4 years of experience compensating.
- Very good level of Spanish and Portuguese
- Experience with cash collection, debt collection agencies, accounting understanding and trade receivable/debtor task. (nice to have)
- SAP skills as well as excel.
- Good at process and activity analysis and thrive on having multiple contacts on a daily basis.
- Excellent communication skills with the ability to create dialogue with customers
- Action oriented
- High Quality mindset
Please note that we review applications and conduct interviews on an ongoing basis.