At LEO Pharma, we strive to pioneer future change by providing treatment solutions to people living with skin conditions worldwide. We believe that our employees form the basis of our success and are our greatest asset.
Thanks to our global team representing various cultures and backgrounds, LEO Pharma is a workplace where innovation thrives and people grow.
What is different about LEO Pharma?
LEO is owned by the LEO Foundation which was established in 1983. Our business model is a global patient centric organization with a mission to improve patient care.
Our unique ownership model means that we don't pay dividends to external shareholders and our profits can only be invested into more R&D to the benefit of patients.
It also means that we take a long term view of R&D and make decisions ourselves based on what we believe is right for the patients and the company.
This position will be based in Madrid.
The mission will be develop and lead hospital pharmacy strategy at regional level, ensuring best competitiveness for the Bioderma portfolio as well as the best profitability in the commercial policy development.
On top of he/she will lead the sales team in the assigned territory to achieve sales growth, profit objectives through full optimization of resources and developing people.
Regional Hospital Pharmacy and Sales Manager is responsible for meeting and exceeding biodermatology sales goals, ensuring hospital access, coordinating commercial policy development and implementation, and the performance of all sales activities in the assigned territory.
Your main tasks will include
- Participate in the definition and successful implementation of the regional commercial policy
- Manage the implementation of competitive intelligence processes to better capture market opportunities and improve regional policies and Bioderma portfolio profitability.
- Drive and ensure sustainable sales results through leading the assigned sales team in the assigned territory, as well as all the sales operational activities in the Biodermatology field.
- Utilize deep understanding of the biologics market, patient journey and payer needs to define and build an effective Sales Force structure for Tralokinumab.
- Execute sales strategies, tactics and action plans implementation to Successful launch of Tralokinumab.
- Build and develop the sales team.
- Ensure recruitment, on-boarding and training of the bio-team is completed in time
- Foster a strong team belonging and morale in the new team while securing a smooth integration of the team
- into the exiting LEO organization.
- Sets and communicates clear accountabilities and delivers candid and effective feedback to team members
- Fosters an environment where team members encourage and support each other and celebrate each other's successes
- Build high performing teams, creating a culture of excellence in recruiting, training, development, and performance management
- Encourages open dialogue and diversity of thought
- Ensure the sales execution of the Marketing strategy through close liaison with the marketing team and
- providing marked feedback
- Thinks critically and analyses various options to identify patterns, generate insights, or modify plans
- Sets priorities and allocates resources appropriately to drive business outcomes
- Develops and executes business plan that aligns with national strategy leveraging location market conditions, trend analysis, and institutional knowledge
- Planning and directing sales strategy, planning the use of all resources to optimize ROI (sales force structure, incentives, investments etc.) ensuring compliance of all sales team activities aligned with Commercial Excellence.
- Embraces innovation, new technology and platforms
- Embraces an entrepreneurial spirit, rapidly learning from mistakes and taking positive risks
- Models strong work ethic, can-do attitude and self-starter behaviors.
- Maintain compliance with external regulations and internal policies
- Lead development and maintenance of relationships with HCPs, payers and patient groups
- Manage KEE/KOL network
- Ensure cross-functional account planning and customer engagement strategy is implemented and monitored
- Participate in forecasting process in close collaboration with the marketing team
- Close collaboration with other customer facing roles not directly reporting to sales team (e.g. MSL and advisors
And the following LEO competences:
- University Degree (Health Sciences/ Business Degree)
- Master MBA, Marketing or similar
- 4/5 years of experience in Managing Sales Teams in the Pharmaceutical Industry in medical visit to specialists or hospital visit.
- Knowledge of the specialty of Dermatology and/or experience in the introduction of products in hospital pharmacies, preferably in the areas of Immunology, Dermatology or Biologics.
- Negotiation skills and proven experience in sales in complex markets.
- Demonstrated ability to increase sales through facilitating relationships between customers' organizations and own organization.
- Strong leadership skills
- Product launch experience
- Customer focus.
- Drive for results.
- Builds effective teams.
- Drives vision and purpose
- Communicates effectively
Please note that we review applications and conduct interviews on an ongoing basis.