At LEO Pharma , we are pioneering together.
We help people with skin diseases live fulfilling lives by advancing dermatology beyond the skin.
We drive dermatology with our knowledge, collaboration and curiosity. We are at the forefront of science in developing new medicines for dermatology.
Each one of us at LEO Pharma can make a real impact in our everyday work. Together, we explore new ideas and make them happen. We do this through mutual respect and a shared sense of purpose, rooted in our caring culture and a commitment to helping others.
For us, pioneering together is about constantly improving and extending what's possible for each other, our company, and our patients.
As part of our 2030 strategy we will establish a new Global Business Service Center in Gdansk and Finance will be part of it..
Are you ready to start a new adventure pioneering together with us? We are looking for a brilliant AP Specialist. Reporting to the AP Expert you will work in a highly dynamic environment, supporting internal stakeholders all over the world.
- Provides timely assistance and customer-oriented support for incoming queries;
- Interacts proactively with line of business to ensure appropriate accounting and financial practices and reporting;
- Execute company consolidated task, which can or should not be performed by outsourced AP team;
- Support solving escalated AP operation queries;
- Review/monitor and support the operation & performance of processes managed by outsourced AP team;
- Support outsourced AP follow up on Debit Lines/Balances, GRIR, items blocked due to price and quantity deviations, Unposted/pending, Vendor Statement reconciliations as well as delegations, reminders, and reporting;
- Oversight of Goods Receipt / Invoice Receipt and support CTS AP timely clearing of GRIR account
- Support actions and clean-up of Travel & Expenses accounts;
- Support action on time Payment of Suppliers;
- Support clean-up for specific defined ad-hoc task, e.g. Amex;
- Participate and support audit queries as required;
- Review of specific internal controls related to the AP process;
- Coordinate and perform specific activities and actions initiated (e.g. related to process improvements, needed data clean up etc.).
- Bachelor's in finance/accounting/economics;
- Minimum of 3-4 years job experience as AP Clerk or related role in a professional environment;
- Experience with working with Shared Services and outsourcing teams;
- Strong SAP knowledge of AP module;
- Solid understanding of basic accounting principles, upstream procurement processes & invoice payment process;
- Proven ability to calculate, post and manage accounting figures and financial records;
- Data entry skills along with a knack for numbers;
- Hands-on experience in operating spreadsheets and accounting software;
- Fluent English.
Please note that we review applications and conduct interviews on an ongoing basis.