At LEO Pharma, we are pioneering together.
We help people with skin diseases live fulfilling lives by advancing dermatology beyond the skin.
We drive dermatology with our knowledge, collaboration and curiosity. We are at the forefront of science in developing new medicines for dermatology.
Each one of us at LEO Pharma can make a real impact in our everyday work. Together, we explore new ideas and make them happen. We do this through mutual respect and a shared sense of purpose, rooted in our caring culture and a commitment to helping others.
For us, pioneering together is about constantly improving and extending what's possible for each other, our company, and our patients.
Are you ready to start a new adventure pioneering together with us? We are looking for our future People Delivery Team Lead. Reporting to the Global People Shared Services Manager, you will work in a highly dynamic environment, supporting internal stakeholders all over the world.
- Lead and coach team of Payroll Coordinators
- Manage team recruitment, turnover and backups
- Support current payroll outsourcing project for countries in scope
- Supervise end-to-end delivery of payroll processes for all countries in scope
- Assure payroll delivery is correct and on time with business continuity secured
- Follow up with the payroll vendor on service levels/KPIs and the resolution of the payroll related employee inquiries
- Identify and Review process/system change and improvements
- Handle escalations and non-standard queries
- Ensure that all payroll reports are properly archived and are at the disposal of the authorities during an audit
- Support the managers in handling time and attendance inquiries for blue and white collars
- Own and continuously improve payroll and time & attendance processes
- Performing personnel administration / payroll tasks, if required
- Assuring process compliance with focus on controls
- Act as a liaison with key account manager at vendor side
- An ad hoc project management
- Master's/ Bachelor's degree in HR or related field.
- Min. 2 years of leadership experience within payroll operations
- Proven knowledge of running payroll with external vendor concepts, policies and procedures, and administrative procedures (Hire to Retire)
- Solid business experience with HRIS, preferably SuccessFactors Suite, payroll vendor system and ServiceNow is an advantage
- Experience with Central Bargaining Agreements and hourly paid work-force
- Experience from Payroll in a European perspective is an advantage
- Great knowledge of MS Office
- Ability to handle ambiguity, multiple stakeholders across the global organization and competing priorities in a fast-paced environment
- Ability to work in multicultural teams and flexibility to travel
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills;
Please note that we review applications and conduct interviews on an ongoing basis.