At LEO Pharma , we are pioneering together.
We help people with skin diseases live fulfilling lives by advancing dermatology beyond the skin.
We drive dermatology with our knowledge, collaboration and curiosity. We are at the forefront of science in developing new medicines for dermatology.
Each one of us at LEO Pharma can make a real impact in our everyday work. Together, we explore new ideas and make them happen. We do this through mutual respect and a shared sense of purpose, rooted in our caring culture and a commitment to helping others.
For us, pioneering together is about constantly improving and extending what's possible for each other, our company, and our patients.
As part of our 2030 strategy we will establish a new Global Business Service Center in Gdansk.
Are you ready to start a new adventure pioneering together with us? We are looking for a brilliant Transport Validation Specialist. Reporting to the Senior Manager, Global Logistics you will work in a highly dynamic environment, supporting internal stakeholders all over the world.
- Act as Subject Matter Expert for GDP for LEO;
- Manage and develop Lane Risk Assessments and Transportation Validations;
- First point of contact for any Distribution related compliance issues or quality deviations related to Distribution Operations;
- Responsible for governance (monitoring and ensuring update) of all GDP related SOPs and WIs in the Global Logistics area;
- Responsible for monitoring and supporting of all GDP related training in Supply Chain & Management area;
- Opening and follow up of all GDP related deviations and ensure follow up and closure within agreed lead time;
- Ensure all deliverables from Distribution suppliers to solve immediate issue/close deviations and escalation on incidents where timeline has not been met;
- Follow up actions on identified CAPAs to required timeline identifying continuous quality improvements in processes and tools;
- Compilation, maintenance, and communication of monthly Distribution Compliance KPIs;
- MyQMS & MyDoc (Quality documents) supporting, administrator and preparation of MyQMS data for APQR's;
- Manage influx of MyQMS cases (deviations, CC cases) pertaining to distribution to balance the load and prevent backlog build-up;
- Be the anchor point in ensuring that LEO operates the most optimal cold chain solutions, compliance and cost.
- Master's degree in Supply Chain, Logistics or similar;
- Fluent in English both orally and in writing;
- Strong communication, presentation and negotiating skills;
- Experience working with external distribution partners;
- 7+ years' operational logistics experience in a GDP environment, including experience with lane risk assessments and transportation validation, preferably including cold chain distribution;
- 7+ years' 3PL services provider or freight forwarding experience;
- Professional experience from the pharmaceutical/medical device industry is preferable;
- Ability to travel.
Please note that we review applications and conduct interviews on an ongoing basis.