At LEO Pharma , we are at a pivotal point in our transformation journey to advancing medical dermatology by developing new biologics, in a mostly unexplored therapeutic area in the world today.
Every day, we seek inspiration from people living with skin diseases. We are passionate about identifying and addressing their greatest health needs, to both advance medical dermatology and help them live fulfilling lives.
As a purpose-driven company, high performance is measured equally as sales results and the positive impact we create - for health care professionals and their patients. These aspirations are encapsulated in our perpetual quest for the world's best talent.
As Supply Chain Manager you will have responsibility to deliver excellent professional services within supply chain making sure that LEO Pharma products are always readily available for patients in UK/IE without any stock out situation; serve as liaison between commercial, supply chain/logistics, regulatory affairs, manufacturing, and other relevant stakeholders and be a business partner to Finance and Commercial leads
- Drive Integrated Business Planning process for the UK and IE
- Take part in supply chain related strategic initiatives / projects
- Drive forecast improvements on PI/PX dynamic
- Stock Control ensuring 100% product availability at all times both at own and partner warehouse within contractual agreement
- Ensure valid and timely supply/demand control
- Ensuring successful product launch and product growth with no Supply Chain interruptions
- Point of contact between supply chain, distributors, commercial, regulatory, and other key departments in Denmark
- Strong relationships with distributors, customers, manufacturers (LEO Sites and Licensees), supply chain partners, stakeholders by promoting LEO's patient-centric approach
- Strong collaboration RA, QA, Commercial teams, Finance (and the rest of relevant Stakeholders)
- Comply with LEO Group Guidelines and Corporate policies
- Monitor stock levels and ensure that accurate and adequate data is obtained to minimize waste
- Update 36 months rolling forecast in terms of shipments and local sales. Improve forecast accuracy by maintaining monthly forecasting procedures (stock files)
- Liaise between COM DK (Customer Order Management in DK) department
- Handle customer complaints - product recall and report incidents according to the corporate policies
- Graduate degree in Supply Chain, Finance or Logistics
- APICS certification preferred
- 5-10 years of working experience demonstrating a high level of supply chain processes and business understanding
- English native speaker or excellent use of English language, both written and spoken, fluency and confidence in dealing with a broad range of complex, non-routine, work and social interactions.
- PC skills - advanced user of the MS Office pack with especial strong competencies with MS Excel
- Numerical skills - Uses formulas and computations to evaluate complex numerical information quickly, including the spotting of inconsistencies and errors.
- Use advanced / complex analytical techniques for spotting patterns in large sets of information.
- Basic finance knowledge: including finance analysis, reporting and performance Vs KPIs
- Can do attitude, problem solving, accountable, ownership, team player, proactive
- Manage complexity
- A clear and confident communicator, comfortable dealing with and influencing both peers and leaders within the business
- Clear ability to bring people from different teams together and work cross functionally
Please note that we review applications and conduct interviews on an ongoing basis.