|Category||Tax Examiners, Collectors and Preparers, and Revenue Agents|
|Job type||Full Time|
At LEO Pharma, we are at a pivotal point in our transformation journey to advancing medical dermatology by developing new biologics, in a mostly unexplored therapeutic area in the world today.
Every day, we seek inspiration from people living with plaque psoriasis. We are passionate about identifying and addressing their greatest health needs, to both advance medical dermatology and help them live fulfilling lives.
As a purpose-driven company, high performance is measured equally as commercial results, brand performance and the positive impact we create - for health care professionals and their patients. These aspirations are encapsulated in our perpetual quest for the world's best talent.
Do you want to be part of LEO Pharma's international Finance and Controlling team? During the last couple of years LEO Pharma has implemented several new ways of working in Finance: SAP has been implemented globally and we have outsourced most of the transactional finance processes to a Business Process Outsourcing provider (BPO).
However, there are still several exiting projects ahead, as we need to design the best possible financial model to make us robust and ready for the future years' strategic expansions, global process improvements continued optimized way of working in Finance, so we have the right processes in place and can be used as a true value adding partner in the organization. We are a strong financial service provider to our internal stakeholders, and deliver timely, accurate and compliant data at all times. The Finance Hub EMEA will increase in volume of affiliates in scope over the next years. Furthermore, we will work intensively with a new finance strategy, Business Process Management model and a roll out of a new version of SAP. We also need to keep challenging status quo - and drive changes where it will be to the benefit of LEO Pharma as well as necessary to stay complaint.
Controlling, projects, analysis, development, support, reporting....
You will assume the role as a Senior Tax Specialist for the French affiliate under the Finance Hub EMEA.
Your main responsibilities:
• To deliver local tax and VAT requirements and compliance reporting both for IFRS and
local GAAP in close collaboration with local team and CPO provider.
• You will be the point of contact for External Auditors, Tax Auditors and Tax Authorities
with the other part of the team
• You will contribute on monthly & statutory controlling and activities related to the country in collaboration with Senior Financial Controller and Finance Hub.
• Tax/VAT Preparation monthly/quarterly/annually with CPO provider as required as well as preparation and verification of all documentation necessary to close the mandatory tax requirements requested by external authorities.
• Supporting accounting teams to verify the
correctness of the transaction coding with
current the tax and VAT rules.
• Review and approve the completion of tasks related to indirect tax, direct tax and statutory financial statements as well as statutory statistical reports.
• Issue intercompany invoices as needed and verify all the flow with IC team (TAX impact/supporting documents).
• Help solve auditor queries and group queries related to tax and VAT.
• Supporting all local teams in case of queries and in case of necessity be in touch with Tax external provider.
• Local file preparation and verification, reconciliation and approval of the completion of tasks related to indirect tax and direct tax
• Work with BPO provider, CPO provider and affiliate organization.
• Work with Senior Financial Controller to guarantee the LEO legal reporting (IFRS)
and statutory compliance.
• Drive and implement various compliance and quality related project
• Drive and collect input needed to bridge SAP data with local requirements
• Implement and perform and/or review and monitor internal controls for own affiliates
• Work for the LEO legal reporting (DK GAAP / IFRS) to Group Accounting on behalf of the affiliate for statutory and month end purposes
• Drive and collect input needed for the SAP S4HANA project for local tax and VAT requirements
• Experience ideally from a big audit- or consultancy firm where you have obtained your competences within the area of project related development and now are ready to move to "the other side of the table"
• Good communication skills, reliable and analytical skills
• Master's Degree in Economics and/or Accounting or similar
• Solid IFRS knowledge and experience
• 3-5 years of experience from a TLS/accounting unit
• French and Excellent English skills required
• Proven track record of succeeding in international companies and affiliate/HQ inter dependencies
• Preferably experience with SAP Systems
PLEASE UPLOAD YOUR CV IN ENGLISH