At LEO Pharma , we are at a pivotal point in our transformation journey to advancing medical dermatology by developing new biologics, in a mostly unexplored therapeutic area in the world today.
Every day, we seek inspiration from people living with skin diseases. We are passionate about identifying and addressing their greatest health needs, to both advance medical dermatology and help them live fulfilling lives.
As a purpose-driven company, high performance is measured equally as sales results and the positive impact we create - for health care professionals and their patients. These aspirations are encapsulated in our perpetual quest for the world's best talent.
Key Account Manager,
you will have responsibility and accountability for managing and promoting product for thrombosis in your territory with a specific focus to cancer associated conditions.
territory assigned: Lombardia-Piemonte
Using Key Account Management techniques you will be responsible for developing the business in the selected area by ensuring profitable sales revenue and EBIT targets via a comprehensive commercial plan per Accounts that covers Tendering & KOL stakeholder development (purchasing groups and procurement, hospital pharmacy, HCP, HCO, external agencies).
The scope of this role includes to cultivate productive and collaborative relationships with key internal and external stakeholders that will realize business outcomes in the short, medium and long term.
- Delivery of business and sales targets within a defined geographical territory
- Understand and manage the market dynamics and the differences between the regions within the assigned area.
- Working with the Thrombosis Business Unit Manager and Business Partners, utilise the market and KOL procurement insights to inform the budget and long term forecasts made to GBU.
- Support the Thrombosis Business Unit Strategy and target achievement by delivering profitable sales revenues and EBIT.
- Build and maintain strong relationships with key decision makers (purchasing groups and procurement, hospital pharmacy, HCP, HCO).
- Work in partnership with the Access Team, the Medical Team, the other relevant functions and with all the colleagues of the Thrombosis Business Unit to ensure efficiency of team-work, and agree a plan of action for roles and responsibilities.
- Manage tenders by finalizing contracts and closing agreements in order to win profitable new business and gradually protect the achieved one.
- To anticipate the commercial market drivers and ensure the commercial insights are captured with the Thrombosis strategic plan by working closely with the Thrombosis team and external stakeholders.
- Responsibility and accountability for the delivery of agreed affiliate new business targets for innohep® through a combination of developing innovative profitable solutions for innohep®
- Through KOL development and relationship building secure important commercial insights that allow LEO to anticipate the commercial market drivers and ensure LEO are in a position to adapt accordingly.
- Develop business relationship with relevant bodies to include Scientific Association, Commissioning Groups, territorial/hospital authorities and Relevant therapeutic organisations and associations.
- Support the process of forecasting sales targets throughout the financial calendar year.
- Negotiation and agreement of budgets which will maximize the development of the business in the short, medium and long term. Be an active internal sparring partner as the internal expert on the region.
- Academic degree in life science and/or business or similar qualifying and relevant work experience.
- Prior experience as KAMs in Pharmaceutical Hospital business of at least 5 years is highly desired.
- Building Relationships (networking, creating and maintaining positive impression and relationships)
- Customer Focus
- Project management (has the discipline of initiating, planning, executing, controlling, and closing the work to achieve specific goals and meet specific success criteria
- Interpersonal skills and Communicating Information (able to communicate with impact, sharing information, influencing and convincing others)
- Structuring Tasks (able to plan and manage tasks and standards)
- Learning and Development (demonstrates a commitment to the development of self and others, identifies and pursues opportunities to provide the knowledge, skills and competencies for the future)
- Fluent English - written and spoken.
- Strategic Thinking
- Business Acumen and Driving Success
- Creating Innovation
- Works Collaboratively
- Providing Leadership
- Driving license.
Please note that we review applications and conduct interviews on an ongoing basis.