At LEO Pharma , we are pioneering together.
We help people with skin diseases live fulfilling lives by advancing dermatology beyond the skin.
We drive dermatology with our knowledge, collaboration and curiosity. We are at the forefront of science in developing new medicines for dermatology.
Each one of us at LEO Pharma can make a real impact in our everyday work. Together, we explore new ideas and make them happen. We do this through mutual respect and a shared sense of purpose, rooted in our caring culture and a commitment to helping others.
For us, pioneering together is about constantly improving and extending what's possible for each other, our company, and our patients.
In Supply Chain we actively use business insights - and visualization tools that allow teams to quickly identify root causes and drive changes with great results. We are now looking for you to join this team and expand the impact by focusing on build data / optimization models to address improve cost, service and inventory levels:
- One of our immediate challenges are the Supply Chain logistics cost. The task here is to contribute in building a data model that visualizes and optimizes cost while maintaining agreed service levels.
- Model & simulate & visualize the cost impact of changes to the distribution network (ie set up of distribution hubs).
- Another opportunity is driving the advanced use forecasting models for demand planning. Can we leverage on omni channel data points for our top strategic products?
- You will also play a key role in the establishment of the CoE for Global Product Supply in colaboration with the Digitalization team.
In short, it is about driving value to the teams. Digitalization is an under-exploited field in Global Product Supply, your curious and entrepreneurial spirit can make a difference!
- MSc in Computer Science, Mathematics, Supply Chain or other relevant background with a passion for data modelling
- Proven track record of building data models, communicating findings, changing behaviours, and achieving business results, through 3-5 years of experience
- Ideally a related academic background, or significant Supply Chain experience or experience from a manufacturing environment
- It is an advantage of having knowledge and experience with simulation software as well as optimization and solve
- Experience/knowledge on SAP ECC, APO & SAP IBP is an advantage
- It is an advantage to have hands on experience computer languages - Visual Basic, C, C++ Python, SQL, DAX
As a person you are curious to learn about business challenges and take pride in solving complex problems. You help the teams embrace new tools & ways or working. You have a positive can-do attitude, and can communicate effectively with different levels in the organization.
Please note that we review applications and conduct interviews on an ongoing basis.