At LEO Pharma , we are at a pivotal point in our transformation journey to advancing medical dermatology by developing new biologics, in a mostly unexplored therapeutic area in the world today.
Every day, we seek inspiration from people living with atopic dermatitis. We are passionate about identifying and addressing their greatest health needs, to both advance medical dermatology and help them live fulfilling lives.
As a purpose-driven company, high performance is measured equally as sales results and the positive impact we create - for health care professionals and their patients. These aspirations are encapsulated in our perpetual quest for the world's best talent.
Pharmacovigilance & Compliance with Adverse Events
- Coordinate and process payroll in a timely and accurate manner, ensuring the integrity of payroll data
- Responsible for ensuring that employees and managers are following the internal process for entering time off (sick leave, vacation, lieu days, etc).
- Investigate and resolve discrepancies/errors and escalate for resolution where appropriate
- Responsible for system Administration including configuration, maintenance, and setups.
- Assist and support business partners (HR, Benefits, Finance and Operations personnel) with reconciliations and reports as required.
- Ensure the processing and completion of all payroll data is compliant with provincial legislations, and related requirements.
- Complete all year end related payroll, benefits and time-off activities and processes for all employees on the Canadian payroll, including for expat employees as required.
- Manage the HRIS/Payroll implementation of SuccessFactors system at a local level, including transitioning payroll from a local to global service provider, collaborating with local HR, Canadian cluster, regional and/or global colleagues as expected to ensure a smooth transition.
- Responsible to ensure accuracy of Canadian data particularly as it relates to any Global and/or cluster reports pulled from the HRIS.
- Primary liaison for SuccessFactors at the local affiliate level.
- Determine the validity of other modules within HRIS and ensure current modules are being utilized and optimized to the fullest.
- Recommend changes to current local processes to provide more effective use of the HRIS, and take the lead as a project manager to implement these changes
- Work with GPSS to create, generate, and maintain effective HR reporting, including turnover, headcount, recruiting, organization charts, and other key metrics to drive organizational effectiveness.
- Develop a dashboard of HR metrics to be presented at monthly, quarterly, and annual senior leadership meetings as required.
- Develop and generate ad hoc reports to provide HR with timely and accurate data.
- Create and maintain documentation of reporting processes and training guides for end users as well as HR specific training guides.
- Recognize that PV cases may come to your knowledge in this role and fulfil the responsibility to forward any adverse event and patient safety cases to the local Pharmacovigilance department in accordance with company policies
- Ensure compliance with appropriate SOP's, policies and guidelines.
- Complete mandatory training in assigned timelines upon hire as well as when new policies, SOP's, or related guidance are issued.
- Participate in personal development and training sessions as required for the position.
- Work in a safe manner that does not endanger yourself or coworkers. Report any health or safety concerns (internal and external) in compliance with LEO policy and standard procedures.
- Strive to consistently uphold LEO Pharma's core values.
- Execute other duties as may be required by Executive team members and other members of LEO Pharma's Management team as training and experience allow.
- Completion of PCP or CPM designation
- 3+ years of full-cycle payroll processing experience
- Multi-provincial payroll, remittance and reporting experience
- Strong technical skills, including advanced Excel and ERP
- Benefit administration experience required
- Demonstrated HRIS project implementation experience required, with preference for SuccessFactors
- Strong written and verbal communication
- Proficiency in French is a strong asset
- Drive Results
- Manages ambiguity
- Effective communication
- Optimizes work processes
Please note that we review applications and conduct interviews on an ongoing basis.