Work with us!!
At LEO Pharma, we strive to pioneer future change by providing treatment solutions to people living with skin conditions worldwide. We believe that our employees form the basis of our success and are our greatest asset. Thanks to our global team representing various cultures and backgrounds, LEO Pharma is a workplace where innovation thrives and people grow.
What is different about LEO Pharma?
LEO is owned by the LEO Foundation which was established in 1983. Our business model is a global pa-tient centric organization with a mission to improve patient care. Our unique ownership model means that we don't pay dividends to external shareholders and our profits can only be invested into more R&D to the benefit of patients. It also means that we take a long term view of R&D and make decisions our-selves based on what we believe is right for the patients and the company.
As a Finance Analyst, Iberia you will be responsible for accurate financial control, budgeting, business analysis and financial forecasting for Iberia.
The position reports to the Business Finance Director Iberia and will be based in Barcelona.
Your main tasks will include:
- providing financial support to the Spanish & Portuguese Core Dermatology, Bio Derma and Thrombosis Businesses and their teams. Support to Head of Business Finance.
- Contribute to the strategic and operational development of the business. Oversee sustainable performance to deliver LEOs 2030 aspirations (revenue growth/EBIT margin) in Iberia.
- Closely collaboration with Accounting Hub and local Controller in month- and year-end processes.
- Ensure alignment with stakeholders on priorities and meet service-level requirements. Discuss KPIs and business impact with business stakeholders, but is also able to discuss data structure, analytical methods and tool landscape with analysts, data scientists and IT.
- Decision Support by providing high-value adding services to influence and support management decisions in order to drive profitable business growth e.g. ROI analysis, opportunities for value creation etc.
- Collaborate with the Business Finance Community to help standardize information management.
- Performance Management: own various management information reports related to Iberia business. Provide insight on drivers of financial performance and suggest corrective actions where needed.
- Financial Planning by delivering robust financial forecasts, based on clear business assumptions
- Lead the coordination and presentation of the financial plans, including target setting, budget, forecasting, and analysis. Provide long term financial planning for long term sales forecast and Business cases. Enter forecast data into the finance system.
- Facilitate Supply Integrity through deep understanding and analysis of all market dynamics (Wholesalers and Pharmacy). And ensure a clear adherence to agreed quotas. All with the mind-set of securing right supply to local patients.
- Cost Control delivering tight cost control and drive OPEX forecast accuracy. Penetrate spend and identify cost saving opportunities / optimized resource allocation. Run monthly budget reviews with Country, Finance Director and cost center owners.
- Act as interface between business stakeholders and IT/FMI teams; understand and translate stakeholder needs to enable development of effective solutions and ways of working.
- Ad hoc analysis, investment cases and project support.
- Occasional travel may be required to fulfil these responsibilities.
- University Degree in Finance/Accounting or Analyst & data.
- Minimum 5 years of financial business partnering experience with a track-record of providing tangible results and business insights (drive for results).
- Previous experience with preparing P&L
- Understanding of practical application of data and analytics, ideally also hands-on experience with Power BI and Alteryx®
- IT literate (advanced Excel, databases (SAP), PowerPoint, visualization tools such as Power BI)
- Exceptionally strong analytical skills
- A curious and creative mindset with the ability to understand and apply analytics and technology concepts to conceptualize new solutions
- Strong ability to communicate with and influence business leaders as well as building relationships
- A high level of integrity, open, trustworthy and always serving as a good role model
- Exceptional customer focus mindset
- Project Management and Leadership
- Must have experience with both Spanish and Portuguese market
- Fluent in English
Please note that we review applications and conduct interviews on an ongoing basis.