At LEO Pharma , we are pioneering together.
We help people with skin diseases live fulfilling lives by advancing dermatology beyond the skin.
We drive dermatology with our knowledge, collaboration and curiosity. We are at the forefront of science in developing new medicines for dermatology.
Each one of us at LEO Pharma can make a real impact in our everyday work. Together, we explore new ideas and make them happen. We do this through mutual respect and a shared sense of purpose, rooted in our caring culture and a commitment to helping others.
For us, pioneering together is about constantly improving and extending what's possible for each other, our company, and our patients.
- Ensure smooth, compliant, and budget-efficient People operations (in-house and outsourced personnel, payroll and time & attendance administration) while delivering best-in-class customer experience along with other service metrics.
- Participate in continuous improvement of team's services to maintain high customer satisfaction and timely case resolution
- Lead and coach team of People Operation Team Leads, Payroll Coordinators and Subject Matter Specialists (Tier 1 and 2)
- Responsibility for end-to-end delivery of payroll processes and assure correctness, on time delivery and business continuity
- Administer vendor agreement, SLAs/service credits and any disputable matter
- Manage People finances (e.g. invoice reconciliation), costs and budgets, all local benefit agreements, and services
- Handle escalations and non-standard queries
- Secure team workload balance over time
- Develop and maintain processes for personal data (GDPR) to secure legislation/rules are followed
- Understand business and HR requirements to continuously improve and maintain HR Master Data processes and structures
- Identify process/system change and enhancement requests from area and submit them to Process Excellence and Digital Transformation Team (Tier 3)
- Participate in global HR projects
- Partner with Senior Process Owners in creating uniform, efficient and user-friendly global HR processes (inside and outside systems)
- Stay ahead and communicate proactively about any HR, payroll or time & attendance related policies and/or updates
- Min. 5 years of leadership experience, preferably within HR operations.
- Proven knowledge of global HR Operations concepts, policies and procedures, and administrative procedures (Hire to Retire incl. Payroll);
- Experience from HR in a European perspective is an advantage
- Experience in developing and managing budgets with excellent financial, vendor, and contract management skills;
- Strong business experience with HR Technology, preferably SuccessFactors Suite and ServiceNow;
- Great knowledge of MS Office and HR Cloud Solutions;
- Ability to handle ambiguity, multiple stakeholders across the global organization and competing priorities in a fast-paced environment;
- Ability to work in multicultural teams and flexibility to travel;
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills;
- English - at least C1 level is a must (another language is welcome)
Please note that we review applications and conduct interviews on an ongoing basis.