Sales Area Manager Dermatology
lead the sales team in order to achieve the established sales goals, improving the operating profit and the patient outcomes, through enhancing the positioning of the Dermatology Portfolio and the visibility of LEO in their strategic targets.
The position will be based preferably in Cataluña and he/she will be responsible for
Cataluña, Comunidad Valenciana, Aragon and Baleares
Your main tasks will include
- Actively participate in create and develop the Business Unit Dermatology strategy, the market knowledge including our sales and competitors to find opportunities to achieve the Business Plan and Sales Performance.
- Achieve annual sales goals in the assigned Area working under the guidelines of the Dermatology Business Unit Strategy.
- Lead the cross-functional processes of analyzing and developing regional business plans and differentiated business decisions.
- Execute and follow up on regional plans in order to maximize top line sales and control costs effectively.
- Implementation of Marketing projects in the Area, and regional own initiatives.
- Regular coordination with the rest of Area Sales Managers and with the Patient Solution Managers (Marketing)
- Coordinate projects with KOL's in the Area and relevant Stakeholders.
- Implement and follow up all the cross-functional strategies and processes addressed to the field force (compliance, HR, access, insights, training...etc.) as key and accountable person in the assigned Area.
- Budget control.
- Lead the Sales Team, strengthen their personal abilities to support teamwork both inside the area and also at a cross-functional level.
- Develop team member's setting, implementing and doing the follow up of the performance plans.
- Create the conditions in which people deliver exceptional results and realize their potential.
- Regular coaching to all the members of the team
- University Degree (Health Sciences/ Business Degree)
- Master MBA, Marketing or similar
- Preferably experience in Managing Sales Teams within the Pharma Industry in ethical products (at least 4 years).
- Fluent in English.