|Category||Marketing and Sales Managers|
|Job type||Full Time|
At LEO Pharma , we are at a pivotal point in our transformation journey to advancing medical dermatology by developing new biologics, in a mostly unexplored therapeutic area in the world today.
Every day, we seek inspiration from people living with skin diseases. We are passionate about identifying and addressing their greatest health needs, to both advance medical dermatology and help them live fulfilling lives.
As a purpose-driven company, high performance is measured equally as sales results and the positive impact we create - for health care professionals and their patients. These aspirations are encapsulated in our perpetual quest for the world's best talent.
As a Key Account Manager, you will have responsibility and accountability for managing and promoting dermatology products in your territory.
Using Key Account Management techniques you will be responsible to see business opportunities, build business relations and take initiatives to increase the sales of the portfolio The scope of this role includes to cultivate productive and collaborative relationships with key internal and external stakeholders that will realize business outcomes in the short, medium and long term.
• Delivery of business and sales targets within a defined geographical territory
• Coverage of targeted external stakeholders - use Multichannel Cycle plan for Actions for the targeted accounts in Veeva
• Build an effective territory plan for the region, based on template
• Uncover, evaluate and deliver business opportunities within each targeted account
• Execute activities according to plan and liaise with marketing and medical to support on national engagements in the region
• Based on provided regional sales figures, analyze the numbers and prioritize resources to capture the full sales growth potential in territory
• Monitor and report regional sales costs.
• Maintain a high activity level - call coverage of the targeted stakeholders in the region according to targets as well as other stakeholders of interest for the regional sales uptake (e.g. local patient associations, nurses, etc.)
• Create, develop and implement compliant client centric solutions which in turn drive business benefit for stakeholders and the company
• Execute external activities to reach our key targets and to maximize the regional business potential.
• Identify new upcoming key stakeholders (i.e. clinic and PMC psoriasis responsible doctors, upcoming future ambassadors etc.) and change of, or new, regional decision pathways
• Conduct effective and challenging stakeholder interactions which progresses account objectives and enhances partnerships. Internal cross-functional responsibilities
• Responsibility for the key business insights in the territory
• Identify business opportunities and create activities to capture them - if needed, involve relevant internal stakeholders (e.g. Market-Access, marketing, medical or others)
• Identification and addressing regional access hurdles - in close collaboration with market access
• Be an active internal sparring partner as the internal expert on the region.
• Academic degree in life science and/or business or similar qualifying and relevant work experience.
• Registered medical representative diploma or similar knowledge.
• Knowledge about the national HCP stakeholder landscape
• Experience with Microsoft Office and CRM-systems.
• Effectively analyzing and utilizing data.
• Proven record of achieving sales success.
• Proven ability in Account Management.
• Above average selling skills benchmarked.
• Fluent English - written and spoken.
• Driving license.
• Proven record of ability to work independently and take ownership and accountability of results.
• Evidence of persistence in achieving business objectives, initiative, creativity, flexibility, commitment.
Please note that we review applications and conduct interviews on an ongoing basis.