|Category||Marketing and Sales Managers|
|Job type||Full Time|
Can you bring profound marketing knowledge across RX product launches? Are you looking for a unique opportunity to further you career and grow our leadership in dermatology with upcoming Biologic launches in Switzerland?
At LEO Pharma, we are pioneering together.
At LEO Pharma, we are at a pivotal point in our transformation journey to advancing medical dermatology by developing new biologics, in a mostly unexplored therapeutic area in the world today.
Every day, we seek inspiration from people living with skin disease. We are passionate about identifying and addressing their greatest health needs, to both advance medical dermatology and help them live fulfilling lives.
As a purpose-driven company, high performance is measured equally as sales results and the positive impact we create - for health care professionals and their patients. These aspirations are encapsulated in our perpetual quest for the world's best talent.
As part of our 2030 strategy we have established a new EUCAN entity, which will include Switzerland, along with 14 other affiliates to help the lives of millions of patients across Canada, Europe and Oceania.
Working at Leo:
You will be part of a collaborative and innovative community of like-minded specialists connected by mutual respect; a caring culture; and our deep-rooted commitment to advancing the progress of biologic solutions within atopic dermatitis worldwide. Driven by dedication, ambition and agility, we apply our deep knowledge in dermatology and a focus on long-term results.
About your team:
You will join a highly motivated team - competing with the biggest pharmaceutical brands - inspiring one another with bold new ideas, expertise and knowledge to surpass our current size and reputation. With each step of the journey, you will see the impact of your contributions as we flourish and transform into a global leader in medical dermatology.
Are you ready to start a new adventure pioneering together with us?
To help us achieve this ambitious goal, we currently are looking for a Marketing Manager Biologics & Topical Dermatology (100%) (m/f/d).
We are looking for a dynamic professional, who will report directly to the GM.
• Leading development and implementation of a product strategy that ensures a market leadership position of key in-market brands and upcoming launches
• Developing, executing and monitoring of marketing plans to achieve both short and long-term financial objectives and business growth.
• To provide input in the annual budget for the product range for which you have responsibility.
• Lead the marketing planning process.
• To ensure that all activities undertaken are kept within budgetary limits.
• Developing and implementing sales promotion schemes, material and campaigns to ensure sales targets and desired profitability are achieved.
•Facilitating event management such as exhibitions/ conferences/ trade shows/clinical meetings etc.
• Work in collaboration with the local sales and marketing team, and with medical affairs to develop patient programs, which are in line with local and global strategic direction, leveraging the programs to support market expansion.
• Working with sales management, develop the sales team's product and market knowledge and to assist on all relevant sales and marketing activities
• Develop effective models for forecasting demand and supporting the development of product P&L's. analyse market intelligence, sales data and competitor activity to support marketing investment decisions.
• Lead the cross-functional team (particularly, Medical, Sale, R&D and Regulatory) to successfully progress innovation initiatives.
• Coordinate and manage vendors (e.g. agencies, market research firms, consultants).to ensure the timely and cost-effective delivery of services that support product management activities (agencies, market research firms, etc).
• Management of key stakeholder relationships within industry, e especially with respect to educational offerings.
We are looking for a team player and pioneer with a global mindset, who can see opportunities and possible solutions when facing tough challenges.
You are a strategic thinker with a hands-on attitude, enjoying a broad area of responsibility. You are strongly effective in stakeholder management, and you have the persistence to keep on going.
Your professional skillset comprises:
• Must: Prior experience in a pharmaceutical RX working environment is essential. (A deep understanding of the RX pharmaceutical market in Austria and the strategic assessment of markets is a given). Dermatology/Immunology experience is highly desirable;
• Degree level education is a requirement - ideally in a bioscience, healthcare-related or business-related degree field.
• Must: Prior experience (>5 years) and proven success in planning and managing RX brands as well as Exposure to a new product launch
• Experience in project managing integrated campaigns with communications, PR, advertising, medical education and market research agencies.
• Ability to develop effective relationships and operate with senior level management both within Leo and external organizations, as well as with KOL physicians.
• Extensive experience in assessing and analysing the market; detailed understanding of available market datasets; highly proficient in analysing and interpreting these data, developing market models and forecasting; capable of identifying market research needs and commissioning appropriate project work.
• Experience of working with sales managers to provide appropriate input into new sales force strategy, structure, activity and performance management to ensure alignment with marketing strategy.
• Excellent presentation and communication skills, in both traditional and Multi-channel marketing environments.
• Efficiently and effectively work under pressure and manage cross-functional teams both within and outside the LEO organization.
• Fluent German and English are a must. French and further languages a plus.
Please note that we review applications and conduct interviews on an ongoing basis.