|Job type||Full Time|
At LEO Pharma, we are at a pivotal point in our transformation journey to advancing medical dermatology by developing new biologics, in a mostly unexplored therapeutic area in the world today.
Every day, we seek inspiration from people living with atopic dermatitis. We are passionate about identifying and addressing their greatest health needs, to both advance medical dermatology and help them live fulfilling lives.
As a purpose-driven company, high performance is measured equally as sales results and the positive impact we create - for health care professionals and their patients. These aspirations are encapsulated in our perpetual quest for the world's best talent.
About this job
Working at Leo:
You will be part of a collaborative and innovative community of like-minded specialists connected by mutual respect; a caring culture; and our deep-rooted commitment to advancing the progress of biologic solutions within atopic dermatitis worldwide. Driven by dedication, ambition and agility, we apply our deep knowledge in dermatology and a focus on long-term results.
About your team:
You will join a highly motivated team - competing with the biggest pharmaceutical brands - inspiring one another with bold new ideas, expertise and knowledge to surpass our current size and reputation. With each step of the journey, you will see the impact of your contributions as we flourish and transform into a global leader in medical dermatology
Territory: Austria East/South
• Build scientific credibility of LEO with established and emerging external experts in the assigned territory.
• Identify the relevant experts and establish professional and credible relationship with external experts by regular contacts (F2F, congresses, remote calls, etc.)
• Collect and share medical and scientific field intelligence (e.g. competitor medical strategies, educational activities, tendencies, etc.)
• Ensure strong medical and scientific presence for LEO in key centers
• Discuss medical information with external experts according to LEO's strategy
• Support internal stakeholders with appropriate scientific relevant information the risk/benefit profile of the product, including trainings, literature search to develop their scientific expertise and work collaborate with other field members
• Facilitate research and educational initiatives and support requests for medical and scientific information on our products
• Deliver outstanding presentation on scientific matters to HCP's
• Collaborate in identifying established and emerging leaders to engage in potential research collaboration, speaker activities, educational and advisory board
• Identify and facilitate medical projects with external experts, like advisory boards, IIS, NIS
• Attend relevant internal and external, national and international scientific meetings, congresses and conferences and identify key data to be shared with the team
• Contribute in developing the account plan in alignment with the defined strategy
• Administrative tasks, like documentation of contacts, mapping, KPI, etc.
• Master degree or equivalent experience in Medicine, Biology or pharmacy or equivalent.
• Minimum 4 years of experience in the pharmaceutical industry
• Experience in Immunology and Dermatology
• Experience as Medical Science Liaison
• Industry and market expertise
• Very good knowledge of German and English
• Excellent customer approach with ability to build strong and reliable relationships
• Business and commercial acumen
• Strong interpersonal and communication skills
• Action oriented attitude
• Full driving licence
Please note that we review applications and conduct interviews on an ongoing basis.