|Category||Miscellaneous Sales and Related Workers|
|Job type||Full Time|
At LEO Pharma , we are at a pivotal point in our transformation journey to advancing medical dermatology by developing new biologics, in a mostly unexplored therapeutic area in the world today.
Every day, we seek inspiration from people living with atopic dermatitis. We are passionate about identifying and addressing their greatest health needs, to both advance medical dermatology and help them live fulfilling lives.
Our aspirations are to create an impact through our dermatology expertise and to enhance lives of atopic dermatitis patients. These inspirations are encapsulated in our perpetual quest for the best talent.
Are you ready to pioneer together with us? LEO Pharma is looking for the new Sales Force Excellence Manager who will be an integral part for the successful launch of our new product for the atopic dermatitis.
Working at LEO Pharma:
Reporting directly to the Director, Customer Excellence, you will be part of a collaborative and innovative community of like-minded specialists connected by mutual respect; a caring culture; and our deep-rooted commitment to advancing the progress of biologic solutions within atopic dermatitis worldwide. Driven by dedication, ambition and agility, we apply our deep knowledge in dermatology and a focus on long-term results.
About your team:
You will join a highly motivated team - competing with the biggest pharmaceutical brands - inspiring one another with bold new ideas, expertise and knowledge to surpass our current size and reputation. With each step of the journey, you will see the impact of your contributions as we flourish and transform into a global leader in medical dermatology
About the Job:
You will be primarily responsible for managing day-to-date reporting and analysis activities to provide key data information and insights to enable decision makers to make informed current business and future strategy and/or initiative decisions in support of the successful launch of our new biologic compound in atopic dermatitis and to develop and drive the new business in Canada.
• Develop customer segmentation models and generate inputs for sales targeting strategies.
• Collaborate with Sales Force Management to develop the strategy that defines where our sales force should focus their efforts.
• Develop the necessary lists and information to populate the 'suggested' target lists into the CRM.
• Document & present the rationale and parameters for 'target list optimization'.
• Coordinate and communicate 'finalized' alignments as necessary to 3rd party data providers.
• Together with Sales Force Management, develop and implement territory level incentive plans for the LEO Pharma sales force.
• Formulate and present recommendations based on brand / promotional objectives, regarding the measurements that could be leveraged to realize the identified objective, i.e. sales and patient targets, samples, calls, focus on a specific specialty group, etc.
• Develop & oversee the implementation of territory sales quotas for the LEO Pharma sales force. Develop models, and present required background information to gain consensus.
• Provide recommendations on data to use, calendarization methodology, variable weighting and best practices. Build companion monthly reports to facilitate tracking of territory success vs. quotas.
• Design, validate and analyze reports utilizing key 3rd party sourced data (TSA, GPM, CRM, etc.) to provide insights to the field force to help identify key drivers of sales performance and key areas of opportunity / challenge.
• Conduct activity analysis, business alignment (resource utilization vs potential), territory time, samples distributed and CHE budget management.
• Provide high quality customer service to internal customers to help answer questions related to data, resolving concerns and ensuring the right reports and insights are being provided,
• Understand the sales force business needs and the different data sets, technologies and techniques available for measuring and tracking sales force effectiveness so that you are able to provide high quality support.
• Provide support and local administration of commercial business applications. e.g. Veeva/Salesforce.com, PowerBI, HCP Interactions
• Process optimization and/or business unit operational efficiency or effectiveness.
• Responsible for the training and orientation of new staff on commercial business applications
• Bachelor's Degree in a business or data science related discipline
• 3-5 years of relevant experience in a role that requires strong analytical skills; preferably in a health care environment
• Proficient with Microsoft Office products; advanced user in Excel.
• Experience working with and developing reports in PowerBI, Qlikview and other analytics platforms
• Strong communicator to deliver presentations and/or written recommendations
• Collaborative, Analytical, critical thinking and ability to manage ambiguity.