At LEO Pharma , we are pioneering together.
We help people with skin diseases live fulfilling lives by advancing dermatology beyond the skin.
We drive dermatology with our knowledge, collaboration and curiosity. We are at the forefront of science in developing new medicines for dermatology.
Each one of us at LEO Pharma can make a real impact in our everyday work. Together, we explore new ideas and make them happen. We do this through mutual respect and a shared sense of purpose, rooted in our caring culture and a commitment to helping others.
For us, pioneering together is about constantly improving and extending what's possible for each other, our company, and our patients.
As part of our 2030 strategy we will establish a new Global Business Service Center in Gdansk and Finance will be part of it.
Are you ready to start a new adventure pioneering together with us? We are looking for Data Analyst to join our newly established team.
- Develop and automate robust and user-friendly reports, dashboards, analytics solutions and datasets, following a structured project management framework;
- Own standard reporting and analytics solutions and ensure they provide insights that support the business;
- Act as Centre for Analytics (CfA) technical expert and support other team members in developing and automating robust reporting and analytics solutions;
- Continuously drive improvement in ways of working with data and analytics;
- Develop automation workflows to drive efficiencies and ensure the right people have access to the right data;
- Act as interface between business stakeholders and IT/Financial Management Information/CfA teams; understand and translate stakeholder needs to enable development of effective solutions and ways of working;
- Teach the wider Finance organization tools and techniques to help increase the general data and analytics maturity;
- Provide analysis based on ad-hoc business partners request or proactively look for trends and actionable insights that can help improve performance.
- University Degree in Engineering/IT/Finance & Accounting/Analytics & Data;
- Minimum 5 years of experience in data, consulting, analytics or a related function involving quantitative data analysis to solve problems (track record preferably within finance);
- Hands-on experience with Microsoft Power Platform (Power BI, Power Apps and Power Automate), Alteryx Designer. Knowledge of SAP environment (ECC, IBP, BW) is a plus;
- Experience with computer programming languages is a plus as the function requires tool development in low code analytics and automation platforms
- Project management skills;
- Strong ability to listen to and communicate clearly with both business stakeholders and IT, comfortable speaking in public;
- Self-starter, proactive, ambitious, curious and ready to explore possibilities within processes, tools and technologies, having an attitude of continuous learning;
- Fluent in English both orally and in writing.
Please note that we review applications and conduct interviews on an ongoing basis.