The position has the primary ownership of data and has the primary responsibility of end-to-end data management for all the business-critical data assets of the US organization.
- Develop strategy and processes for acquisition of external data, ingestion, integration across systems, delivery of data to various business cases.
- Responsible for architecting, designing and developing solutions related to data integrations and optimizations for US commercial digital and marketing data and Platform ecosystem, including Data Warehouse and Data Lake solutions
- Perform with authority as Data Management Lead by managing individuals and matrixed teams focused on operations, including, data ingestion, data quality, data transformation, standardization, data models, analytical layer/s and visualizations to ensure the Governance Committee strategy and decisions are realized.
- Establish a Master Data Management (MDM) approach and build and operate MDM data solutions for Customer Master (Prescriber, Provider, Payer and Patient), Product Master and Vendor Master
- As an internal "data expert", partner closely with functional leaders within the Commercial business to identify opportunities to leverage and evolve our data technologies in support of driving product sales and execute technology projects and improvements that drive sales efficiency
- Collaborate with senior business/IT leadership to understand future requirements and direction of the business to chart out IT Data Architecture and Infrastructure that aligns with US Business needs
- Synthesize data and conduct analyses from multiple sources across key commercial functions (sales, marketing, patient services, market access) to identify patterns, segmentation, trends, root causes, opportunities and threats
- Provide overall digital data governance with data quality assurance processes and data protection and archival mechanisms in compliance with global and local regulations including but not limited to GDPR, CCPA, Sunshine Reporting, PDMA, AMA, etc.
- Develop processes and SLAs with third party data vendors for timely and accurate delivery of data
- Continuously assess the data need and applicability for US Business to identify new data sources and/or retire data that is no longer needed
- Hold vendors/partners accountable to deliver the business-critical systems on time and within budget.
- Additional duties as assigned by LEO Pharma Management.
- Complete all company-based and job-related training as assigned by LEO Pharma within the required timeline.
Ready to learn more about LEO Pharma?
- BS/BA Degree with 10-12 years (MS degree with 8+ years) of relevant experience in the following fields: data usage, process analysis, process improvement, technology development/support with solid understanding of data governance, standards and practices in handling large datasets from numerous sources
- Experience in providing and managing data solutions across Commercial, Finance, Supply Chain and Clinical data domains in Pharmaceutical Industry
- Good understanding of Sales Data (syndicated and non-syndicated), CRM Data, Finance Data, Patient Hub Data, Contracting and Rebate Data, Health Economics Data, Clinical Trials Data, etc.
- Knowledge and experience with Big data technologies and AWS/Azure Cloud environments.
- Experience & familiarity with ingestion tools/patterns, storage and security of data.
- Strong knowledge of SDLC and Agile methodologies and CFR Part 11 compliance, GDPR and other Data Privacy regulations
- Data Warehousing and ETL Tools.
- Tools and Components of Data Architecture.
- Strong knowledge of industry data standards e.g. CDISC.
- Strong knowledge of data aggregation tools and capabilities to form recommended strategies for Steering Committee consideration.
- Demonstrated experience integrating data from multiple sources.
- Good problem solving, technical writing and verbal communication skills
- Ability to effectively manage multiple priorities with a sense of urgency
- Attention to detail and accuracy of work
- Strong track record of project management, partner management, budget management and collaboration skills
- Must be able to perform all essential functions of the position, with or without reasonable accommodation
LEO Pharma has been pioneering medical innovations for more than 110 years. Today, LEO Pharma looks to constantly improve and extend what is possible for the benefit of patients. Our rapidly expanding product portfolio and pipeline includes global therapeutic areas in psoriasis, eczema, skin infections, acne, rosacea and, most recently, rare disease.
LEO Pharma believes in challenging the status quo, so we approach dermatology "beyond the skin." Our global innovation ecosystem includes internal research and development, digital health via the LEO Innovation Lab, based in Copenhagen, and the LEO Science & Tech Hub, housed in Cambridge, Mass.
As we look to shape our U.S. footprint now and in the future, we pride ourselves on our agile and entrepreneurial environment. It allows passionate people to collaborate and push the boundaries of science in hopes to provide solutions for patients.
We offer a competitive compensation package, 401k match, vision, dental and health insurance, annual bonus, three weeks' vacation to start, a culture that emphasizes work-life balance, both paternity and maternity leave, free membership to the on-site gym, bagel Monday's and - most of all - a FUN and celebratory work environment.
Let's wrap this up
If you are interested in joining a growing and nimble company, and help shape the future of medical dermatology, then send in your resume today!
A diverse workforce fosters innovation and strengthens Leo Pharma's mission. We ensure equal opportunity without discrimination or harassment in the workplace on the basis of gender, race, color, religion, national origin, age, physical or mental disability, pregnancy, citizenship, status as a protected veteran, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity and expression, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by applicable local, state, and federal laws.
hank you for your interest in career opportunities at LEO Pharma Inc.
LEO Pharma Inc. seeks information for job applications from candidates in the U.S. through only the following channels: the LEO Pharma Inc. website and Halogen Talent Acquisition, powered by Jobvite via email to/from addresses using only the LEO Pharma domain of "@leo-pharma.com" screening and interaction by telephone and through the Microsoft Teams platform.
LEO Pharma does not use Google Hangouts, Zoom or any other platform for any recruitment-related activities.
Disregard any solicitation or request for information related to job applications with LEO Pharma via any other means and/or using email addresses with any other domain.
LEO Pharma will never ask candidates to make any type of personal financial investment related to gaining employment with the company.
If you have any questions about LEO Pharma Inc. and the application process, please email the company's U.S. People and Communications team at [email protected] .