As a Patient Insights Iberia you will be part of the Commercial Excellence Department, and you will support the marketing team, providing market research, brand insights, analytics and forecasting across brands within Iberia.
The position is based in Barcelona.
Your main tasks will include
- Providing market insights to define and monitor the strategy across Iberia
- Drive and conduct market research
- Coordination of IQVIA data alignment
- Brand analytics, situational analysis and long term forecasting
- Customer and competitor analytics and insights.
- Support Global strategy of all our therapeutics areas.
- Business Science or Engineering Degree, analytical background
- Demonstrated business intelligent experience (3-4 years) or consulting experience in the Pharmaceutical industry.
- Demonstrated analytical skills and the ability to think strategically and solve problems
- Demonstrated ability to make sound business analysis leading to recommendations for senior management
- Able to develop the infrastructure of dashboards and reports with Excel, PowerBI, Thinkcell, other BI tools.
- Excellent oral, written and presentation skills
- Ability to collaborate and work cross-functionally to drive business results in a fast-paced environment
- Digital mindset
- Fluent in English