As a Sales Force Effectiveness Manager Iberia you will be responsible for the development, delivery, implementation reporting and monitoring of Sales Force Effectiveness (SFE) to achieve key business objectives across identified brands in the Dermatology, Bio Dermatology and Thrombosis.
The position can be based in Barcelona, Madrid or Lisbon.
Your main tasks will include:
- Reporting, monitoring and analysis of performance data, and sales activities to support recommendations to the sales management teams to develop and improve performance of sales teams.
- Within Iberia, initiate, lead and drive key programs and projects to include Territory Design, Territory Alignment and Segmentation & Targeting to deliver S&T for all stakeholders across the channels being deployed to include face to face, digital, MCM, to support the optimization of stakeholder interaction.
- Responsibility and accountability for the development, delivery, implementation reporting and monitoring of Sales Force Effectiveness (SFE) to achieve key business objectives across identified brands in the Dermatology, Bio Dermatology and Thrombosis:
- Engage with relevant internal stakeholders to include Business Unit Directors (BUD), Regional Area Managers (RAMs) & Market Insights (BI) to implement an SFE program to drive the business needs and support the sales strategy.
- Provide tailored programs for Territory Design and Territory Alignment for identified brands in Dermatology, Bio Dermatology and Thrombosis.
- Measure the activity and results of the sales force while also aligned to the needs of relevant stakeholders (BUD, RAMs, Field team).
- Generate recommendations to the sales management teams to develop and improve performance of sales teams.
- Support with the definition, implementation monitoring and reporting of incentive schemes for field teams across all business units.
- Develop and drive Segmentation & Targeting based on sources of appropriate data (e.g. IQVIA) across all areas of stakeholder engagement to support the evolution of business in F2F and MCM working closely with the business units.
- Lead SFE internal meetings to ensure metrics are clearly understood and acted upon. Bring support to operational planning, regional and key account plans.
- Bachelor's degree in Administration, Economics, Statistics or Engineering.
- Minimum 5+ years of experience in related fields of Pharmaceutical industry.
- Consulting experience is a plus.
- Excellent communication and project management skills
- Strong experience in data management and analytics, including extensive knowledge on analytical tools, frameworks, and applications.
- Hands-on business analytical experience
- Good at communication and influence skills and be comfortable to drive changes
- Fluent in English